Services provided to Brussels companies
We provide a customised guidance during the entire process of your expansion on the Croatian market.
The support we provide is a public service and can take various forms:
- Providing information related to the local market;
- Finding local partners (agents, distributors, importers, etc.);
- Helping you to organise your business travels and meetings;
- Helping you to establish a subsidiary or a representative office;
- Informing you about the notoriety of local companies;
- Assisting you during trade fairs and exhibitions;
- Facilitating your contacts with local authorities;
- Organising business events to support Brussels exporters;
- Providing you with a fully-equipped office and reception services for a limited amount of time during your first steps on the Croatian market.
Contact Days in Brussels
Every year, our economic and commercial attachés return to Brussels for B2B meetings with entrepreneurs during the Contact Days. These are an excellent opportunity to develop your export project.
If you want to make an appointment, please register online.
If you are a Brussels-based company, we suggest you get in touch with our team of advisors in Brussels. Each advisor is responsible for a series of sectors and will be able to give advice on which markets to approach and which events will be organised in the near future, according to your specific activity.